Category: Dalenberg Library Gallery
In memory of fine novelist/screenwriter William Goldman who passed away November 16, 2018. What...Read More
Despair. Directed by Rainer Werner Fassbinder. Germany, 1978. Rarely has a film had so many...Read More
I have selected my birthday month to highlight the films of one of my very favorite screen actors...Read More
There was a time in the 1970’s when Polish science fiction author Stanislaw Lem was the most...Read More
After the dizzying success of Snow White, Walt Disney continued to produce beautiful animated...Read More
The Fallen Idol. Directed by Carol Reed (1906-1976). UK, 1948. British film director Carol Reed...Read More
A Matter of Life and Death. Production, direction, & scenario by Michael Powell and Emeric...Read More
The Dalenberg Library re-launches the Sunday film series with a mix of acknowledged classics and...Read More
News travels slowly to Kansas. The Dalenberg Library just got word of the passing June 27...Read More
- 1922. Dr. Mabuse, the Gambler. Directed by Fritz Lang.
- Sunday Film Series Week #20: The Princess Bride (1987), Dir. Rob Reiner
- SUNDAY FILM SERIES, WEEK #19: DESPAIR, DIRECTED BY RAINER WERNER FASSBINDER (1978).
- Sunday Film Series, Week #16: Victim, directed by Basil Dearden (1961).
- 1921. “The Kid.” Directed by Charlie Chaplin.