There was a time in the 1970’s when Polish science fiction author Stanislaw Lem was the most...Read More
Author: Dale Dalenberg
Hugely influential psychological thriller introduced German Expressionism in the cinema with major...Read More
After the dizzying success of Snow White, Walt Disney continued to produce beautiful animated...Read More
The Fallen Idol. Directed by Carol Reed (1906-1976). UK, 1948. British film director Carol Reed...Read More
Possibly the cinema’s first interracial love story, depicting a humble Chinese immigrant...Read More
- 1922. Dr. Mabuse, the Gambler. Directed by Fritz Lang.
- Sunday Film Series Week #20: The Princess Bride (1987), Dir. Rob Reiner
- SUNDAY FILM SERIES, WEEK #19: DESPAIR, DIRECTED BY RAINER WERNER FASSBINDER (1978).
- Sunday Film Series, Week #16: Victim, directed by Basil Dearden (1961).
- 1921. “The Kid.” Directed by Charlie Chaplin.